CONNECT WITH ANCESTRAL WISDOM
DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
In compliance with the General Regulation of Data Protection EU 2016/679, the client and / or supplier is informed of the following:
1. Your personal data will be included in an automated database owned by Doña Tamara Chekaloff Zulet with DNI 48232588R and registered office: C/ Sant Francesc de Ses Salines,12 Bajos C, 07800, Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain, under the name customers and / or suppliers, acting under the brand called "BAYARLALA TRAVELS".
2. The person in charge of the database is Doña Tamara Chekaloff Zulet, being able to contact the company by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the registered office at Sant Francesc de Ses Salines N ° 12 Bajos C, 07800, Ibiza, Balearic Islands.
3. Contact details of the person in charge of the Protection of Personal Data: Mrs. Tamara Chekaloff Zulet, who can be contacted through the means indicated in the previous section.
4. The legitimation for the treatment is the provision of service as a travel and events agency.
5. The period of preservation of the information will be only that necessary for the provision of the service and, once the service is completed, it will be kept for 10 years as it is required under Law 10/2010, of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering of capital and financing of terrorism.
6. The person in charge of the treatment will not elaborate profiles of people under any circumstances.
7. Data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
8. The person in charge is expected to make international transfer of data only in the cases which involve journeys abroad, this transfer being necessary for reservations of services.
9. The data held by the person responsible for the client and / or provider's file are only those provided by the interested party for the correct execution of the contract: Name, Surname, Tax ID, NIF, Passport, Address, Telephone, Bank details, Transaction of goods and services, email.
This file does not contain specially protected data.
10. It is reported that the client and / or provider has in this matter recognised by the RGPD the following rights:
A. Obtain information about the treatment of your personal data by the responsible party (type of data, responsible for the file, purpose, conservation period, etc.)
B. Access, get confirmation of whether your data is being processed or not.
C. Rectification: modification or update of your data.
D. Limitation of the processing of your personal data.
E. Portability of the data, transmission of the data to another controller.
F. Opposition, to oppose the processing of data including the preparation of profiles.
G. Deletion and forgetting, delete the data as long as no regulations are required to keep them.
H. Right to withdraw the consent given.
All these rights may be exercised, attaching a photocopy of the DNI indicating which right you want to exercise, by mail or email to the contact person designated in section 3, who has the obligation to answer as soon as possible.
Also if they are not satisfied with the response they receive, they can contact the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data to enforce their rights.